Ad

Monday, August 21, 2017

Yoogane

60% of the things you are worried about now will not matter when you are 50. What is important is to figure the remaining 40% out and work it. 

(17th Aug 2017)

Thank you to the girls for celebrating our advance birthday for us (: I have always believed that it is more important to have quality over quantity when it comes to friends.  I have so many acquaintance,  but only a handful I will call as my close friends.  

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Weekend


In general,  humans are not drawn to the perfection of other humans. 
.
.

Weekend spent having a staycation!  I love staycations and being away from SG.  I think I will be more of a morning person if I get to wake up beside you.  


Monday, August 14, 2017

National Day

Woke up early on a public holiday to go for a run! So rare of me to do something like that,  given that sleep is so important to me.  Well, maybe spending time with the right people is much more important than sleep (:

Feeling blessed 

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Dear God,  please help me to give less thought to undeserving people (: 

The people who matter.  

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

I dislike how some people are so fake.  
I think people can see through you sooner or later. (: l

(July) 

Weekend getaway at JB!  


The view - so nice 

Sunday, August 06, 2017

Have I mentioned today how lucky I am to be in love with you?  

Friday, August 04, 2017

TGIF

My favourite day of the week day is here again!  Woohoo 
People will only always write their deepest,  darkest thoughts on their blog if it is private.  I guess I write like 50% of what I really think most of the time because I never know who is reading this space.  


Missing the girlfriends 
-